Fundraising and Donations for 2010.
January 22nd, 2011
2010 was a busy year for Bedworth Disabled Swimming Club. Here is a list of fundraising events and donations that the club very kindly received. Many thanks to everyone involved, we really appreciate your support. Lets hope 2011 can be an even more successful year for us!
- December 2010 the Christmas Raffle raised a total of £72.00
- December 2010 Chris Lanwarne and Barbara Lanwarne donated £25.00
- December 2010 A Christmas Pudding sale raised a total of £66.00
- December 2010 Martelle Swinton and Clifton Hall donated £20.00 to The Big Push fundraising effort
- December 2010 Paul McKillop’s Big Push sponsored swim raised a total of £56.50
- December 2010 we received a £650.00 grant from the Postcode Trust to replace old equipment and buy some new items. It is to be spent between January and March 2011
- November 2010 we received a £250.00 grant from CSW Sport Physical Activity Small Grants Scheme to buy equipment and coaching development
- July 2010 we received a £250.00 donation from Helping Hearts (Part of the Heart of England Co-Op)
- April 2010 The Grand National Sweepstake raised a total of £61.00
- March 2010 Marie Clarke’s sponsored swim raised a total of £324.00